I love trying out new recipes with my Thermomix and thought I would compile a stack of recipe books that you may be interested in trying. Now, I know I have used the word “stack” here meaning a lot and I just want to clarify that I will add to the list as I come across thermi things to try! If you try any of the recipes in the books let me know which ones you love and how they turned out. I’ll try any recipes that you recommend.
This Spanish recipe book is only $1.99 and is full of yummi Spanish and seafood recipes.
This next book looks great for anyone who loves clean healthy living. The preview recipe is for paleo pancakes! At only 99 cents these recipes won’t break the bank
I will also add to this list as I find more resourses. I have been testing an awesome thermi resource and will write about it soon.
I hope you are having a great day!
My gorgeous neighbour dropped over a bag of walnuts so I decided to bake me a banana walnut and date loaf. Having my Thermomix just makes this sooooo easy. I also baked a second one for my neighbour. This one is different to the one in the everyday cook book and is simply amazing, it is so moist and really filling. One large piece with a cuppa is sure to fill you right up! The biscuits you can see in the background are chocolate topped shortbread biscuits. I have kept my bananas in pretty large chunks but if you prefer you could whizz the mix up a little more so it finer and through the bread batter. Well I’m off to drop a loaf off to the neighbour, I hope you enjoy and would love to hear from you if you try it out!
Thermomix Banana, Walnut & Date Loaf
- 110g Dates
- 75g Dark rum
- 175g Plain Flour (I used spelt wholemeal)
- 2tsp Baking powder
- 1/2tsp Bicarb Soda
- 125g Grapeseed oil
- 60g Butter
- 150g Rapadura Sugar
- 350g Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs or 3 Small!!
- 60g Walnuts
- 1tsp Vanilla paste
- Preheat oven 180C and lightly grease your loaf tin
- Place dates into TM bowl and chop for 8 secs on speed 7
- Add walnuts, rum and mix on reverse, 60C, speed 3 for 2 mins
- Add eggs, bananas, butter and vanilla mix on reverse speed 3 for 15 secs (no reverse if you want the bananas mooshed through the loaf)
- Add remaining ingredients mix speed 4 for 10 seconds or until mixed thoroughly
- Pour into your loaf tin and bake for 45 mins or when a skewer inserted comes out clean (you can also gently touch the top and if it springs back it should be done)
- Allow to Cool before inverting onto wire rack
- Enjoy with a blob or butter if you are feeling naughty
- Let me know how you go with it :)