The house is progressing so fast that I almost can’t keep up with taking photos and adding them to the blog. The pictures in this post show the green stuff that they put up over the frame before the cladding goes on. I think they do it when they brick it up too but I’m not 100% sure.
I just quickly whipped up these amazballs Thermomix chocolate brownies and thought I would add them here for you.
Easy and they took no time at all.
I went in search of a recipe that I had all the ingredients for but alas could not find one that fit the contents of my cupboard so I played around and it turned out perfectly.
So perfect in fact that I could not stop myself from having a slice fresh out of the over with my afternoon cup of tea. Look at this pic. Can you see the moist lusciousness???? I know it’s a blurry pic but my hand was shaking with excitement at eating this and the camera wouldn’t focus properly.
My lordy, Thermomix Chocolate Brownies
- 150 g Butter
- 275 g raw sugar
- 85 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 75 g plain flour
- About 1 cup of frozen berries
- Pre-heat oven to 160 Degrees Celsius
- Mill sugar 6 sec / speed 9. Set aside
- Mill dark chocolate broken up into smaller pieces 6 sec / speed 9
- Add butter and sugar into TM Bowl and melt for 5 mins / 60 degrees / speed 2, or until melted.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix 10 sec / speed 4.
- Add flour, mix 10 sec / speed 4. Scrape down sides and mix a further 5 sec / speed 4.
- Add berries, reverse speed 1 / 3 seconds or until berries are mixed into batter.
- Pour into a 20cm square tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until centre is just set.
- Cool in tin, then cut into squares to serve.
Let me know if you try this one. We have loved it.