I just quickly whipped up these amazballs Thermomix chocolate brownies and thought I would add them here for you.
Easy and they took no time at all.
I went in search of a recipe that I had all the ingredients for but alas could not find one that fit the contents of my cupboard so I played around and it turned out perfectly.
So perfect in fact that I could not stop myself from having a slice fresh out of the over with my afternoon cup of tea. Look at this pic. Can you see the moist lusciousness???? I know it’s a blurry pic but my hand was shaking with excitement at eating this and the camera wouldn’t focus properly.
- 150 g Butter
- 275 g raw sugar
- 85 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- 3 eggs
- 75 g plain flour
- About 1 cup of frozen berries
- Pre-heat oven to 160 Degrees Celsius
- Mill sugar 6 sec / speed 9. Set aside
- Mill dark chocolate broken up into smaller pieces 6 sec / speed 9
- Add butter and sugar into TM Bowl and melt for 5 mins / 60 degrees / speed 2, or until melted.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix 10 sec / speed 4.
- Add flour, mix 10 sec / speed 4. Scrape down sides and mix a further 5 sec / speed 4.
- Add berries, reverse speed 1 / 3 seconds or until berries are mixed into batter.
- Pour into a 20cm square tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until centre is just set.
- Cool in tin, then cut into squares to serve.
Let me know if you try this one. We have loved it.